- Real name: Lucas Thompson
- Birthday: March 21, 1991 (age 31)
- Started Streaming:
- Last seen: 5 minutes ago
- Hours Live: 245
- Streaming Platform:
- Team: Twitch
- Sunday: 10:00 UTC - 24:00 UTC
- Monday: 23:00 UTC - 9:00 UTC
- Tuesday: 18:00 UTC - 20:00 UTC
- Wednesday: 3:00 UTC - 18:00 UTC
- Thursday: 2:00 UTC - 16:00 UTC
- Friday: 20:00 UTC - 24:00 UTC
- Saturday: 4:00 UTC - 16:00 UTC
Streaming & Gaming PC Specs
- OS: Windows 10 Home Premium
- Motherboard: Gigabyte Gaming AB350-Gaming 3
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 1800X
- GPU: GeForce 2080
- RAM: CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4
- Power Supply: Refurbished: EVGA 120-G1-0650-RX 650W Full Modular.
- Liquid Cooling:
- Studio Light:
- Lighting Kit:
- USB Hub:
- Control Panel:
Gaming Setup & Gear
- Monitor: BenQ RL2455 , ASUS ROG SWIFT
- Headset: Audio-Technica ATH-M50x Professional
- Keyboard: Corsair STRAFE
- Mouse: Razer DiamondBack
Bawkbasoup was introduced to video games by his two older brothers when he was four years old. They started out with a Super Nintendo and grew up playing games such as Super Mario World, Super Metroid, Final Fantasy 6 and Earthbound. While he was in high school, he played a lot of World of Warcraft as well as a variety of other games.
After high school, he completed his degree at the Culinary Institute of Canada at Holland College and also managed to reach diamond rank in League of Legends. He then went on to work as a professional chef in few award-winning restaurants, taught cooking lessons to both children and adults and even ran his own catering business for a while.
He started streaming in mid-2014 and decided to quit his job to pursue fulltime streaming in October 2016, much to his mother’s disappointment. However, she did eventually come around to the idea.
In late 2019, he resumed working as a professional chef, but still continues to stream full-time. He usually speedruns of various horror games as well as live cooking streams and often participates in the Games Done Quick fundraising events.